Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Butt, It's Funny !


I don’t know about you, but I can sit at my desk for hours reading online personals. I absolutely freakin’ love it! Two of the funniest things that I’ve noticed on my many trips around the internet:

Guys will go out of their way to point out in big bold letters that they most definitely not into scat. Come on, do you think we’d really assume you might be into scat? Less that 1% of the gay population has engaged in this rather unusual practice. It a safe bet to even say that many gay guys have never even heard of this rather unusual practice. That would be like me walking up to a guy that I was interested in at a gay bar and saying, “Hi, my name is Ken and I’ve never drowned a puppy!”

Guys will also jump through hoops to point out that they are not into “blood”. I’d say it’s a safe bet to go out on a limb and point out that 99% of us really hope no blood will be spilled during a date or sexual tryst. Even with a Tide stain stick, blood is still a bitch to get out of low-rise jeans and those new 1000 thread count sheets you picked up at Macy’s during the January white sale.

No comments: