Monday, August 10, 2009

Blurry Generic Zoloft Days


Several people have written and wanted to know just where the hell was I. Don’t worry folks, I’m still here stewing in this damn Carolina heat. It’s been 97 degrees for over two weeks an I fear (ding) the oven timer just went off ‘cause I’m cooked through-n-through. I don’t have a/c in my house (big metal fan pumpy-thingy outside stopped working years ago) or in my car (compressor went out, will cost $1000.00 to fix and we all know I ain’t got that kind of money).
I do however have about a million fans in my house, all going at once. My friends call it Ken's little wind tunnel. Feels pretty good to walk throught the house naked & sweaty with all these fan blowing on you, kinda refreshing (hey, I gotta get my kicks somehow, leave me alone) ! Some smart ass once said, “Ken, if you’d sell all this damn fans you’d have enough money to get your a/c fixed!” Like I said, smart ass…

Had a good visit with my doctor last week. He says that he wouldn’t be surprised if I couldn’t stop taking the Norvir soon (praise Jesus, my ass needs a break!) providing that I have good labs in early September. I also talked to him about my mood swings and depression since I got sick, he asked me a few questions and put me on Zoloft, stating that his boyfriend took it and didn’t have any “issues”. So, here I sit before you on generic Zoloft. I have to say that I do feel better, more evened-out and not so hopeless and alone. But I do have some trouble concentrating for long periods of time and my sex drive is just plain crazy. One morning I woke up and nothing wouldn’t do till I spanked the monkey, PRE-COFFEE! I’m not kidding when I say that I’m a total zombie before coffee in the morning. I can barely move or speak, let alone spank the monkey to nude pics from BigMuscleBear.Com !

Let’s see, what else should I talk about today? I covered the heat, how broke and raggedy I am, that I have a sore ass from taking Norvir, that I’m taking generic Zoloft from the Wal-Mart Pharmacy and that I spanked my monkey before I was even halfway awake. Yep, I think I covered everything. What can I say? It’s been a dry copy of weeks .

Oh yeah, if one more person comes up and asked me why a fine man like me is still single, I’m going upside their head, for sure. If I knew what the f**k the problem was I’d do something about it, ya know?

If I hear one more time: “You’re just trying to hard, you need to stop looking and that’s when you’ll find someone! You know that’s when me and____ met…” I will go upside their head something terrible, no questions asked. Lord, listen at me, time for another Zoloft, I mean, Sertraline Hydrochloride.



Ya’ll be good.

No comments: