Saturday, September 12, 2009

F**kin' Hot Mess



Wah, wah, wah, Boo Fuckin’-hoo. I know I’m being a big ‘ol baby, but damn it, I don’t care. It’s my blog and I can bitch if I want too.


Why do people insist on torturing me ? By now, you guys know what a night own I am. I've pretty much worked the 2nd shift for the past 5 (long-ass) years at my current job. I usually go to bed around 1 a.m. and get up at 9 a.m. the next morning, perfectly rested. Well, the higher powers at work decided out of the blue that Miss Kenya (a nickname given to me by an old roommate, don't ask !) that I needed to work the 1st shift for the next two weeks. Like the trooper I am, I said sure/no problemo.I just completed week one and let me say, it's fucking killing me. My sleep (or lack of) is all fucked up, I'm getting up every day at 5 am and by the end of my shift at work, I'm so fucking exhausted, I have to practically freebase Starbucks just so I don't fuckin' kill myself on the drive home from work. I get home, have a little dinner, take a shower and its time to go back to bed again...

I'm very much a creature of habit, ya’ll. I always take my daily poo one hour after I wake up (and after consuming a whole pot of coffee). Weird, huh? This routine has served me well for many years. But working this fucked-up shift, I don't have the luxury of my usual shit & shower routine in the morning. My poor system is so confused now it doesn't know if it wants to tap dance, scream, sing, shit or cry like a baby. So… that means that I go around with a horrible belly ache all day, bloated, farting profusely and feeling nauseous. This really used to be a problem when I lived in DC, ever been on the subway and the urge to shit suddenly hits you when your hot, standing-room-only train breaks down in a tunnel ? Not pretty, I assure you...

And it fuckin' sucks that there's no time left over to have a life and if there is, I'm too fuckin' tired to even care. You know this bitch ain't as young as she once was and she needs her beauty sleep (more like a beauty coma in my case). There's only so much CoverGirl can cover, ya know. After all this bullshit at work is over, I'll get back to writing again. Behave ya'll.

3 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

aww pookie its only for 2 weeks

Wonder Man said...

I hope things will get better

KenPaul66 said...

Thanks,baby.Ya'll sweet.