Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cocky Cocks



It’s a good thing I’m going to see my psychiatrist today, I just saw the craziest thing in a guy’s ad. It wasn’t so much the text in his ad, it was how he captioned his photos down at the bottom.

There he was with his dog.
(caption: Me & Max, the wonderdog !)

There he was standing at the gates in front of the White House.
(caption: Last summer in DC.)

There he was lying on a bed with his penis in hand.
(caption: My best friend.)

There he was grabbing his crotch.
(caption: My prize possession.)

Is it just me or is this man a little too into his own cock ? Men like this are the ones that stand in front of a full-length mirror and jack off. This is the problem with many men, instead of placing value on the heart or the soul, they place all their value on a slab of meat dangling between the legs.

If you were in the hospital dying, would you call a hung friend to come hold your hand or would you call the friend with the largest capacity to love to come hold your hand ? 


Think about it...

*Update*
09/15/2011


I just had to share these screen captures from a guy's profile I read today:





1 comment:

Ellis Carrington said...

I once had a guy approach me in a guy and show me a picture of how well endowed he was on his iPhone. Some guys are just winners like that. ;-)