Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Big Floppy Balls


This morning when I woke up I was sleeping on my stomach. WTF ! I’m a back sleeper. I got up and fumbled to the coffee maker, poured myself a mug and then headed back to the bedroom. Midway, the sharpest pain I’ve ever felt coursed through my balls, causing me instantly to cringe and sling coffee everywhere. Great ! For the next twenty minutes, the pains continued, starting in my balls and shooting into the pit of my stomach causing my to break out in a cold sweat. I could just see me going to the ER and for “ball pain”.  Can we say embarrassing?

I started praying fast, “Dear Jesus, you know I have a lot on my plate already… Please, please take this ball pain from me, okay?”

The pain stopped. All I can think of is that I must have royally smashed my balls in my sleep when I rolled over on my stomach.

Oh boy, can’t wait to see how the rest of my day plays out.

No comments: