Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm A Star,Baby!

I was extremely honored that my friend Geoff from the fabulous Life And Times Of A Gay Guy blog asked me to be on his latest podcast. I enjoyed myself immensely but let's just say that I don't have to worry about Random House hiring me for their audiobook division anytime soon. Guys, get your ass over to Life And Times Of A Gay Guy, it's one of the coolest, funny, informative podcasts I've come across in ages. Thanks, Geoff ! You made this queen's year by allowing me to be part of it. Btw...Aunt Frannie is a hoot ! Check it out, ya'll and leave a comment, okay.


I had the day off and spent the WHOLE day putting up my outside Christmas lights. I must admit it looks pretty damn good. You know, sometimes it does just takes a queen.


Ya'll be good and don't nobody send me a fruitcake this year, I hate that shit. Now if you want to bake me some cookies, that's a whole different story...

No comments: