Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Scan, Scan, Scan



 Heading to Hickory on the little Medicaid bus this morning for an x-ray, ultrasound, and labs. I had pneumonia about six months ago and they keep scanning and taking x-rays of my lungs because they haven't healed up completely yet. They told me to fast after midnight for the ultrasound. Why do I need to starve myself for them to look at my lungs? I tend to get stomach cramps if I don't eat breakfast so I ate half a protein bar. I know, I know - I cheated. Hopefully, they won't start the ultrasound and say, “I see something that looks like half a protein bar in your stomach, sooo we're canceling the procedure.” My GP would kill me.


I've decided to go ahead and write about my brother but I'm just going to leave it on my hard-drive for the time being. If my niece ever inquires about my brother's past, I'll print it out and give it to her then. 

As far as what else is going on, I'm watching a lot of YouTube videos on how to draw. I know that I'll never be an “artist” but I would like to be able to draw a few things, like a face, a cat, a dog, and landscapes.



No comments: